Enjoy Hill Country hospitality within easy reach of San Antonio, Six Flags Fiesta TX, and Sea World. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Boerne offers you an ideal location off IH10, exit 543, spacious rooms and free hot breakfast at a great value. Discover the rich TX history of the Alamo and Missions. Take a leisurely stroll or boat ride along the San Antonio River Walk. Explore the TX Hill Country, hiking, horseback riding or biking. Dine at one of Boerne’s local restaurants after antique & art shopping or go on a wine tasting tour. Relax in your oversized room or suite after playing at Fiesta TX or Sea World, tubing along the Guadalupe, golfing, or shopping at La Cantera and The Rim. Up the road is Cascade Caverns, 68 degrees and the only cavern in TX with a 100 ft waterfall. We offer the best range of services including an outdoor pool, hot tub, Fitness and Business Centers, free wifi and meeting room. Whether you are planning a vacation, romantic getaway, sports event, or corporate meeting, we welcome you.
- Relax in our beautiful rooms decorated with Marriott’s refreshing Green Tea Package
- Our spacious suites with pull out sofa bed, mini fridge and microwave are perfect for families.
- All rooms have a well-lit work desk, FREE Wi Fi, two phones and data port so you can be productive.
- Brew a cup of coffee while the kids enjoy a movie on our 32′ flat screen TV.
- Enjoy our quality linens, towels and bath items, it’s the little things that make a big difference
- Radio alarm clock, in room iron & ironing board, we’ve thought of everything for a pleasurable stay!
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy
- Book 10 or more rooms at this hotel
Meetings & Events
- Free Wi-Fi access, Fax service, featuring free receipt of incoming faxes, copying and computer.
- 500 sq. foot meeting room with arrangements for catering available
- Block bookings available
Weddings & Occasions
- Ideal accommodations for out-of-town wedding guests
- Suites and adjoining rooms offered to accommodate groups and large families.
- Meeting room and public area with fireplace and seating